Applications are now open to the most recent FORTE Traveling Fellowship!
The FORTE Traveling Fellowship is a yearly returning fully sponsored fellowship with rotating topics and the first edition is designed for European Orthopaedic Residents. Depending on the year one or multiple programs will be open for application. In 2023 we will focus on Foot & Ankle pathology. At this moment, we have one program open for application, which will take place in the Netherlands/Belgium.
During this fellowship, the candidates will have the opportunity to visit different hospitals with three fellows. It concerns an observing fellowship and you will be exposed to a great variety of surgical procedures and will also be actively involved in scientific discussion sessions. The specialists from the participating hospitals are highly appreciated in their work regarding their subspeciality and will provide you with a tremendous amount of knowledge from which you can benefit in your future practice.
- Complex hindfoot and midfoot disorders
- Osteoarthritis of the ankle and hindfoot, including Total Ankle Arthroplasty
- Forefoot pathology, including minimally invasive procedures
- Ankle instability
- Ankle impingement
- Ankle cartilage defects, including AutoCart procedures
- Sint Maartenskliniek, Nijmegen
- Bergman Clinics, Rijswijk
- Bergman Clinics, Naarden
- ZN Middelheim Antwerp
- Anna Ziekenhuis, Geldrop
Applications are open via email at email@example.com, and the requirements are:
- FORTE Membership updated
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Motivation letter (interest and experience in Foot & Ankle pathology)
- CV and two letters of recommendation
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications will be accepted until February 26.