On behalf of FORTE Board, I am thrilled to invite you to the 5th Edition of FORTE Summer School in Athens, Greece from 25-29 July, 2022. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in a highly scientific environment.
The Summer School aims to serve the needs of orthopaedic trainees of any stage; either as an annual update or as a preparation tool for National/European orthopaedic board exams. Exchange of ideas and comprehension of diversities between the different countries will be also encouraged, not only during the scientific sessions but also the social events.
More information considering the scientific program and registrations will be shortly available to our website and social media. We look forward to seeing you all in Athens during the next edition of our Summer School.
Panayiotis D. Megaloikonomos, MD
The event will take place from the 25th to the 29th of July, 2022
FORTE Summer School 2022 will be held in Athens (Greece):
- Hotel PRESIDENT (4-star business hotel in the center of Athens)
Collaboration with EFORT
Scientific organization is supported by FORTE together with Specialty Societies, in collaboration with EFORT’s Scientific Program Group.
Faculty and Collaboration with Specialty and National Societies
Specialty societies will provide the expert faculty:
- Basic Science: European Orthopaedic Research Society (EORS);
- Upper Limb: European Shoulder Association (SECEC); and Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH);
- Lower Limb:European Hip Society (EHS), ESSKA and European Foot and Ankle Association (EFAS);
- Children Orthopaedics and Tumors: European Pediatrics Orthopedic Society (EPOS); European Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (EMSOS).