EFAS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- Institution: EUROPEAN FOOT AND ANKLE SOCIETY (EFAS)
- Responsible Professor/Doctor: Dr. Nuno Corte Real – EFAS Fellowship Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other relevant members: https://www.efas.co/council
- Area(s) of expertise: Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Contact person: Marina Vita (email@example.com); CC Secretariat Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surgical opportunities: upon centers program
- Research opportunities: upon fellows report
- Length of the program: 3 weeks in distinguished European centers
- Housing: Basic travel expenses for Economy travel, basic food and accommodation at each centre will be provided with extras to be covered by the fellows. Successful applicants will be required to make travel and accommodation arrangements themselves and submit an invoice for travel and accommodation following the fellowship programme for reimbursement. The Secretariat will provide advice on suitable hotel accommodation close to the centres.
- Grants: The Society provides the grant.
- Criteria of admission:
Medically qualified trainee orthopedic surgeons (not yet certified), members of EFAS and working within Europe1, as well as trainees with specific interest and experience in the field of foot and ankle surgery from countries of Europe1. Applicants must be aged 38 years or less.
- Other relevant information:
The selected fellows will be requested to present a brief report on the experience for the EFAS website.
More information: https://efas.co/page/Fellowship