‘Co-existing with COVID-19 – Elective Orthopaedic Surgery: when and how?’
Monday 11 May 2020 | 19:00-20:30 Central European Summer Time
Organized by Luigi Zagra (Italy) and Enrique Gómez Barrena (Spain), Chair: Sam Oussedik (UK)
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Introduction – Sam Oussedik (UK)
- Patient Prioritisation Francesco Benazzo (Italy)
- Enhancing Patient Safety Jean-Noel Argenson (France)
- Enhancing Staff Safety Klaus-Peter Günther | (Germany)
- How Must We Amend Our Post-Operative Regimes? Martin Thaler (Austria)
- Reinstating Out-Patient Services Antonio Cartucho (Portugal)
- Discussion, Questions & Answers
- How to safely organize the activity: outpatients, departments, OR, patients’ journey, the staff.
- How do we prioritize patients when reinstating surgery in a stepwise manner: the easy or the more complex patient, the easy or the complex cases, the ones that are complex patients and cases, but cannot wait anymore?
- The value of screening tests: optimizing timing pre and post-operatively
- Current PPE and safety protocols for the staff
This Webinar is organized by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group.
Register on line: http://efortnet.conference2web.com/webinars
More information: https://www.efort.org/elearning/