Dear Members, Colleagues and Friends,
I am humbled by the opportunity to serve as President of the Federation of Orthopaedic and Trauma Trainees in Europe (FORTE); the most vibrant and dynamic Orthopaedic Society of our continent. Continuous education remains always the main mission of FORTE, but we also strive to reach out to new young orthopaedic trainees and surgeons, and offer them a creative forum to share their ideas and thoughts.
I am thrilled to introduce you the new members of the Executive Committee of FORTE:
- Panayiotis D. Megaloikonomos, MD (Greece), President
- Mathias Nagy, MD (United Kingdom), President-Elect
- Freek Hollman, MD (The Netherlands), Secretary General
- Marko Ostojic, MD (Bosnia & Herzegovina), Treasurer
- Jasmin Diallo, MD (Switzerland), Immediate Past President