Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeons in Time of COVID-19 Monday 06 April 2020 | 19:00-20:30 Central European Time
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Lessons learned in one of the most critical areas – Claudio Castelli (Bergamo, Italy)
- Reorganized O&T in a tertiary hospital – Enrique Gómez Barrena (Madrid, Spain)
- How to organize the operating theatre – Thierry Bégué (Paris, France)
- The cases that cannot be postponed – Pietro Ruggieri (Padova, Italy)
- How ambulatory O&T patients can be followed – Donald McBride (Stoke-on-Trent, UK)
- Evolution of the pandemic Amedeo Capetti – (Consultant at WHO, Milan, Italy)
- Practical suggestions for the orthopaedic community in this challenging time of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Understand the role of orthopaedic and trauma surgeons in the present setting.
- Share experiences around Europe at different level: do and don’ts.
- How to improve care and safety of orthopaedic and trauma patients in a pandemic situation.
- How to organize the department, the team, the emergency, the surgery, the consultation office.